What camber kit(if so) are you running?? Vote Poll

What camber kit are you USING currently???

• Total voters

001Stunna

Reaction score
In means of hoping to put an end to "camber kit???" threads and questions i thought of maybe having all of those who run camber kits vote on what they have. Hence the next person that wants to know what to buy? what's offered? what ppl are you using can simply glance at the results him/herself and decide from there.

If possibly please simply just place your vote and voila, lets not turn this into another discussion of X vs Y and who is better etc etc etc.

PS. Before someone mentions the suspension parts review thread...
That thread contains reviews from those people that wanted to write a review for items. This thread would contain actual values and numbers of varying kits and %age and number of users who have them with no review in it at all :)

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Good luck with this..... the noobs that post all the threads are the same people who won't search or bother to find their answer first. :lawl:

But my answer is: YOU DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' CAMBER KIT!!!

Last edited:

JOEYSACCORD

Reaction score
Ingalls is the best!!! Bit pricey but ur paying for quality! I have the ingalls upper control arms in the front and the ingalls "smart arms" in the rear...

IMAG0426.jpg

IMAG0334.jpg

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Everyone said I wouldn't need one...my camber was over -4 lol Ummmmmmmm anyone wanna take their answer back lol ....you don't need camber kit with a mild drop but if you have a good drop you prob will...I have the wicked tuning one....seems like a solid well built piece of equipment

swollen_cu

Reaction score
^ I have -3.5 camber in the rear and my tires wear really good. You mist be dropped at least 3.5 inches to have -4 camber in the rear. Im dripped 3.5 front and have -2.3 and rear is dropped 3 inches and has -3.2.

Back