Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: __2013 April Update w/ Pics__ Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 (56K)

I was very looking fwd to having this trip, and my mind was all about going to the store and getting stuff for my car. (Rather than anything else mostly, tbh lol.)

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

I want that trash can and the hip pads but haven't found either of them anywhere..
Were these bought when you went to Japan or on a website.

Been trying to look them up on the Internet but can't find either one.
Google is not working for me today.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ I bought these items in Japan.

As far as I searched, the best one I found online is the hip pad by Junction Produce ← A JDM brand that makes VIP luxury items. The shape is exactly the same as mine but it has their logo on it. It's kind of pricey to buy in U.S., but there is a way. (I would've had them, if the store I went had those.)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUNCTION-PR...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc9c1fad3&vxp=mtr

For the trash bag, I couldn't find the same exact thing online, but this seems very interesting.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-Origina...Parts_Accessories&hash=item2c6d986f1c&vxp=mtr

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

Yeah I found those junction produce ones today and saw a thread on another site from 2009 when they sold shipped for 25.00.

Not a fan of that trash can though. Found some tissue holders that look very similar to that one you had.

Also love the anti-drop cushion thing as well so I found these today to match my interior.
anti-drop cushions grey

Mikey

Reaction score

Wish I could find half of the stuff you got from Japan, lol. I'm really digging the emblem plates.

I really like where you're going with it Rich. I like the corner shots. The wheels look OEM but not. They're tweaked just enough to make you look twice.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

I was trying to get stuff that are hard to get in U.S., but I'm posting them up here, (with package labels) so that way ppl would recognize that there are such items do exist, and what to look for online / when visiting Japan. Fortunately, as Dukebb23 mentioned, some of the items like Anti-drop cussions & hip pads are possible to get in U.S.

As for the emblem inserts, I originally bought that black one for my rear emblem, but they ended up being a little bigger... Luckily, they fit right in for my front emblem. I had to gamble myself for the ones on my steering wheel, but they fit perfectly.
 ↑
(If you ever decided to look for those emblem plates (either for your front one or the steering wheel), and if the item you find says it's also for the '01 ~ '07 1st gen Honda Fit, you will be able to mount those on your car w/o any guessing games for the sizes.)

Thanks, Mikey. Do you wanna know / see something interesting? I spent nearly an year deciding what to get for my new rims. At that time my mind was set for getting split-spokes, but I was becoming very indecisive. One day, I was looking at a car, thinking "what if this one??" And the car I was looking at was:

This stock Dodge Caravan lol.

IMAG1321_zpsfec50886.jpg

That's how I was inspired by tbh w/ you lol.

Last edited:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

Thinking about relocating one of my aux led lights into the arm rest compartment, but I'm being lazy... :coffee:

I need to get some new LEDs to get rid of those hot spots on my gage cluster, but I need to wait for my allowance to be accumulated a bit more...

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

OEM + at its finest
Love it man

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Thanks, man. I'll keep it clean & simple. :lolrun:

-----------------------------

Decided to relocate one of my aux led lights. One of them was in front of my gage cluster, which wasn't doing any good job, so I decided to relocate it into the arm-rest compartment.

I wanted to wire the led underneath the center console, so I took all of the pieces off.
IMAG2532_zpsb6e5efaa.jpg

Look how dirty & filthy that is! +10-year-old stains & debris. :puke:
IMAG2535_zpsa97a997f.jpg

Brushing & vacuuming & wiping!
IMAG2536_zps0bd4d738.jpg

They're sooo clean ♪
IMAG2539_zps8d296ff2.jpg

Not a single dust. Perfect crime lol.
IMAG2543_zpsc69abcd0.jpg

Re-running the led underneath the console to the compartment.
IMAG2545_zps91d18186.jpg

Voila!
IMAG2555_zpsb565e263.jpg

My wife's Pilot has an led inside the a.r. compartment, and I've always wanted that feature. Now, I don't have to turn on the map / dome light to look for something inside there. :)

Back