Richard's '02 V6 Coupe EX-L

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: \(^o^)/___May 7th 2013 Update___Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 (56K)

^ Currently, my floor bends down just a bit. I used to store a jumpstart cable in a hard case, and this thing had the perfect height to maintain the floor flat. To me it's not a big deal w/o having anything in there, b/c I hardly put any heavy stuff in the trunk. And I don't have subwoofer or anything either.

This may sounds a little getto, but you can put a large kitchen container or something in the middle of the enclosure. I would put some rags underneath it, so you can adjust the height of the container if it's not tall enough. I wouldn't put anything heavy (like stacks of books) to hold the floor, because it kindda defeats the whole purpose.

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score

Ahh I see. I was thinking of putting a couple pieces of wooden planks that'll sit flat and flush to support the floor. Might go have a look if its possible now actually, lol.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Oh, I forgot to tell you that Styrofoam works the best, if you can find the right size.

LeAccord

Reaction score

I thought of styrofoam but it'd be messy to cut and shape etc, so I just didnt bother lol. Anyways while I was messing around with the trunk I suddenly thought of making a wooden floor using some of the leftover laminated floor boards we had from refurbishing some rooms.. I gotta stop myself from thinking of these ideas when I'm bored LOL. It just adds weight..! :(

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ Lol. Yeah, those would be a bit heavy I think. I'd say, go with Styrofoam tho. I know it will be messy if you put it as is, but you can tape it all around so it won't be messy in your trunk. I have lots of Styrofoam in my garage, and I really wish I can give that to you now lol.

Last edited:

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

Ok so I found them but I can't tell what color is what.
I really can't tell what I am doing on there or even if I can buy from this site. Can you see if there is a language button or an email contact that I can reach.
Thanks in advance.
dress leather hip pads

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score

^ This is the exact one I have. I do remember seeing this page.

As for the color term, "ブラック" = Black, and "ブラウン" = Brown. There is a link below that says "お問い合わせ", meaning Contact Us, and your email software will automatically launch when you click on it.

As far as I see, it doesn't have the option for international shipments, but you can certainly email them to see if there is a way you can make a purchase. One thing I am concerned is that they might think that your email is a spam or something, b/c I bet they don't get queries in different languages so often, and there are a lot of ppl out there that are not English literate. (Especially, those websites that don't have English translation like this site.)

Well, give it a shot, and if you don't get any response from them, I can certainly contact them for you.

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score

A styrofoam block would be most ideal :) then it just easily be carved out to fit.

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

^ This is the exact one I have. I do remember seeing this page.

As for the color term, "ブラック" = Black, and "ブラウン" = Brown. There is a link below that says "お問い合わせ", meaning Contact Us, and your email software will automatically launch when you click on it.

As far as I see, it doesn't have the option for international shipments, but you can certainly email them to see if there is a way you can make a purchase. One thing I am concerned is that they might think that your email is a spam or something, b/c I bet they don't get queries in different languages so often, and there are a lot of ppl out there that are not English literate. (Especially, those websites that don't have English translation like this site.)

Well, give it a shot, and if you don't get any response from them, I can certainly contact them for you.

I appreciate it man. If I don't get a message back in a couple of days I will let you know and see if you can email them back. Thanks again for looking them up.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: v(^-^)v___May 13th 2013 Update___Sil2DrV6's 2002 Accord Coupe EX-L V6 (56K)

^NP, man. Let's hope they'll answer you back.

--------------------------

A little update.

JDM Blue (White-color-emitting) Bulb Caps.
4175f1222c7be7c6f51c4566d4955a5e.jpg

bb18eae03e6e886b11e1b1371bc29d2c.jpg

Deleted those OEM blue filters in my clock and CC unit, showing how these JDM light bulb caps light up.

4860644c-dc4a-4e6b-b870-c4335215a2d8_zps210645e5.jpg

Repped you, Mikey. :)

Mine is '02 V6, and surprisingly the filter for my CC LCD wasn't blue like Mikey's '01 V6. One side is plain white like his, but the other side is actually purple. :thinking:

IMAG2591_zps3a33faa6.jpg

I remember that the bulb for the CC LCD had a factory blue cap on it. It would explain why the filter is purple, if '01 light bulb doesn't come w/ the blue bulb cap.

Last edited:
Back