FS: Auto prelude shifter with boot and knob

Neight

Reaction score
I'm selling parts from my accord. I have returned my 6th gen to stock and here is the auto prelude shifter assembly I had in my car for years. It has the harness spliced for the 6thgen and has been cut to fit. When I 1st bought it , it was already scratched , so i just covered it with a boot. It also comes with a 5 spd knob.

75$ plus shipping and its all yours!

neight

8954620067_1380dafa75_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Neight

Reaction score
I haven't done this in forever, why doesnt my photo from flckr work ?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
fixed your photo for you :highfive:

the easiest way is to go to 'view all sizes' then right click on the picture and 'copy image location' from there. then just paste that in the img tags and you're gold. glws.

Neight

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the photo fix..... wish it was as easy as tagging a photo on facebook! Anyways I have replied to the people who PM'd me.

Neight

Reaction score
Sketch! Wow its been a long time, hows your green accord ? Im selling my 6th gen now and I have a white 2005 Av6 coupe.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Sketch! Wow its been a long time, hows your green accord ? Im selling my 6th gen now and I have a white 2005 Av6 coupe.

haha nice. yeah, mines not too bad, really starting to show its age though. i'd like to move on from it, but i can't bring myself to spend the money i've saved :lawl:

Back