What'd you do to your accord today?

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Took her in for an alignment.

Found out that my rear drivers side has -2.2 camber and the passenger rear only has -0.9? Any explanations?

Also found out that I had a bubble on one of my tires. Great, fawking great. -.-

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Got the lip spoiler today, that and the trunk get dropped off for paint tomorrow after work. :)

Guess I need to dust off the ole 3rd brake light. Going to put an LED bulb in there.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Has nothing to do with my accord, but was trying to get an estimate on shipping the mugen lip to Australia and USPS wouldnt do it. UPS however would and was charging $1,050. :beer2:
That price it should be JDM ASSS F***

FedEx can ship it for roughly $360. The lip would still have to be jdmasf*ck! for me to want one shipped to me for that price ... :lawl:

Someone come for a holiday to australia and check-in a few front lips as oversized luggage for us .. :poke: It'll work yea yeah??? :run:

Darianjr1

Reaction score
FedEx can ship it for roughly $360. The lip would still have to be jdmasf*ck! for me to want one shipped to me for that price ... :lawl:

Someone come for a holiday to australia and check-in a few front lips as oversized luggage for us .. :poke: It'll work yea yeah??? :run:

Thanks man ill check it out. HAHA how much is a round trip ticket to there

Back