phaminshamin's 2002 Honda Accord SE 4dr (56k)

phaminshamin

Reaction score
As you guys may know, OG member, "theaccordian" passed down his Accord to his little brother after part out and bought an S2k, and that little brother is me. I've been lurking on the forums for awhile now but never really posted anything. I only browse. My brother doesn't really want me to put money into my car, so the car is basically stock. If you want to see what my brother has done with the S2k if you guys haven't seen it, here's his little "life after the 6th gen"
http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28299

2002 Honda Accord SE sedan.

Engine: Stock

Exterior: Egay fog lights
98-99 rear oem spoiler
AVS window visors

To refresh your memory of what the car use to be:

During "theaccordian's" time :gride:
Kevin1.jpg

Kevin2-1.jpg

My time :boohoo:
DSC_8740-1.jpg

DSC_8741.jpg

DSC_6883.jpg

DSC_8744.jpg

Sorry for the night shots. Only thing I gots.

smoky

Reaction score
what kind of brother is he? lol..how come he didn't just give it to you how he had it? :henry:

phaminshamin

Reaction score
When he was handing it down to me, I was young and wasn't appreciating the beauty of the accord and now that I just browse all day of every body's car. I wish he kept it the way it was and gave it to me. :(

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
welcome dude. i had your brothers old oem SE wheels on my old 6ga at one point haha. those things were dirty little whores hahaha.

phaminshamin

Reaction score
Welcome man!! Good to have ya, and looking forward to see how mildly you mod it.

The only mods I do are mods that only serve a purpose and my brother won't say anything. That's where there's really only fogs and window visors. I can't really think of anything that will serve a purpose for look wise. He won't let me touch the engine either.

Back