What'd you do to your accord today?

VancouverAccord

Reaction score
Just finished up my brakes. I turned my rotors, new pads all around, lube everything and a fluid flush with Dot 4 fluid. I also did my clutch fluid while I was at it.

Rush12049

Reaction score
Got an alignment done today at work. So now my toe is perfect. Might need to pick up a camber kit though. Found out I need to front CV axles. :/

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^If you DIY the axles, Ericthecarguy has a great YouBewb vid. If you go OEM, the cheapest I found them was Bernardi.

agginline86

Reaction score
Swapped out all my interior lights for LEDS. Glad to finally get rid of the drab yellow light from the stock bulbs!

Rush12049

Reaction score
^If you DIY the axles, Ericthecarguy has a great YouBewb vid. If you go OEM, the cheapest I found them was Bernardi.

Ill probably just pick up some NAPA reman axles sometime in the next month. Not sure if anyone can vouch for re-manufactured axles, or if I should just get new ones. Haven't checked prices at my Honda dealer yet, with my discount, it should be a decent amount below customer price.

Also installed my Nokya yellow high beams. They look pretty sweet, and have a nice yellow color to them. They don't seem to shine as far as the OEM's, but they shine wider it seems.

kn0x47

Reaction score
12377411884_431c3007af_o.jpg

12400288025_11949c9b88_b.jpg

replaced radiator hoses, bypassed throttle body coolant line, removed throttle body, cleaned it and replaced the gasket. replaced distributor o-ring and removed the valve cover to help clean it around it hopefully getting rid of the oil leak. ...and i went to work today

oh and the hood fell on the back of my head and ended up messing up the insulation
12396718195_e6fe13e795_o.jpg

poor car

Last edited:
Back