What do you think the Trade-in value of your accord is

jonblizz

Reaction score
Well i been thinking about whether or not ill keep the accord or trade it in when i get the next car! Im thinking trade in should be about 3300.

What do u guys think yours would be ?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Probably about half of what I paid, since it has been in an accident since I have owned it. I was not at fault, but the entire passenger side has been repaired.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I have no intentions of selling the car anyway, so other than the inconvenience of the accident, it wasn't so bad. Happened last year.

Hurt me to see the car looking like that though.

DSCF3373.jpg
[/IMG]

DSCF3374.jpg

The repair bill was about $7K, so I imagine the value of my car would be around that, if not less.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
you wont get more than 1500 for a 99 accord as a trade in... i tried... they told me it would be easier to just sell the car as a private sale than to trade it in... i think even the 2002 wont get u more than 2300... v6 maybe more

SykVSyx

Reaction score
you wont get more than 1500 for a 99 accord as a trade in... i tried... they told me it would be easier to just sell the car as a private sale than to trade it in... i think even the 2002 wont get u more than 2300... v6 maybe more

In the US, perhaps, here would probably be different.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
yea our cars can go for quite a few stacks....my car is probably worth about 5k, it's still a baby with 91k miles, v6, i guess you can say fully loaded. with leather and sunroof and EVERYTHING. nothing is wrong and runs great with no abuse. with the exception of the occasional kid coming out, i do pop vtec just because i have a CAI...:chucklesfawk:

redlinevtec

Reaction score
oh boy...I don't even wanna think about it. I think most of us put more into the car than what their worth. especially those of us who rebuilt the tranny.

Back