Dedicated Error / Bug Log

beard

Proud UNIX Beard
Reaction score
Re: Dedicated 504/502 Error Log

I did a fix so lets keep track of the errors from now on not the old ones.

99accord boi

Reaction score

Which Error:502 bad gateway

Time & Date: today 11a pst

What You Were Doing: typing 6thgenaccord.com on my browser lol

Times occurred or interval of usage: it now happenes everytime i post especially wen i post something with pics

also i have a freind texting me he cant log on to the website either at this moment in time:boohoo:

beard

Proud UNIX Beard
Reaction score

What happened was I switched it the first time and left it on a default setting until about 20 - 40 minutes ago

hiddengamer7

Reaction score

I just got a 504 gateway timeout when I was reporting a spam post at 8:07am ct

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score

Which Error: 504 Error Time-Out

Time & Date: Today 9:00-9:42am EST

What You Were Doing: Reporting a spam post that a new spammer has posted on my profile wall.

Times occurred or interval of usage: Tried to report the post for 42 minutes, about to give up because it keeps timing out, and I have to get off the computer. Seems like some special functions such as PM's, editing User CP, and reporting posts are actively effected by this error.

Error happened AGAIN when posting this post. Usually, if I press the stop button on the browser, then press post again - it goes through, a lot of times it doesn't though. When it DOES go through, it says "a duplicate of your post has been posted etc.. you will be taken to the post".

Why does it always take pressing the stop button on browser and re-posting the same post (risking a double-post) to circumvent the issues we see? Even then it doesn't always work.

Last edited:
Back