Sketch o5's 2013 Scion FR-S 6MT

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yeah, i'm pretty sure she was on her phone too. it all adds up...running the stop and thinking she did stop, not seeing my signal, not seeing the white car on a black road turning in front of you :lawl: she got out of her grand cherokee already with her phone on her ear, so i'm sure she was looking at it and wasn't paying attention. i had to dig through my car just to find my phone. there weren't even any skid marks from her tires.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
thanks man. i'm definitely glad to have made it out without a scratch. the seat held me real well though, so i didn't have any type of spinal pain from that dumb chick ramming my car :lawl: that's why every car should have racing, or racing inspired, seats. it was hard to look at the car when i got out though :sad:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
so, this lady ran a stop sign and the result was a totaled fr-s :sad:

insurance is giving me a decent settlement though, so that's a plus.

p1eVYQI.jpg

emU0dzK.jpg

Oh man that sucks. I guess it's a good thing you hadn't installed a wide body kit on it yet. Glad to hear you're ok.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
haha yeah, no wide body kit for me :lawl: i like them, usually any of them haha, but this car was in such good shape, i couldn't bring myself to chop up the rear quarters. at least the front fenders would be easily replaceable, nothing other than welding for the rear :ugh: :lawl:

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I did not want to see this.... Must be painful to say good bye to her but I believe she did her best to protect you. Good luck with a car hunting. I hope you'll be able to find another one that can make you smile. :driving:

Back