Photobucket WTF

joeynics93

Reaction score
Yea alot of DIYs that I've been wanting to try have been ruined buy the photo bucket bull. I'm more of a picture learning kind of guy so it messes me up. Wanted to do the v6 hood strut on a 4cyl. One day it worked and the next no more pictures

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
got a new email from good old photobucket today. one part says...

Exciting news! We are launching new products and services to our Plus Members that can’t be found anywhere else.

i can only guess that one of those services is the look at your own photos that you've uploaded here function :lawl: :rolleyes:

they've started blocking me out of looking at my own photos. not all of them, but a few i've been blocked after i've clicked on the image to view it :boo: i'm slowly going through my stuff on there though and deleting it. phuck fotobucket :lawl:

Last edited:

Enne

Reaction score
There's a Chrome extension that works around the block so you can still see PB photos. Doesn't always work but it helps when you're browsing and a bunch of old photos get blocked.

capsidx

Reaction score
I don't think they'll be around much longer. There are a lot of big E-journalism sites flaming them for this cash grab. Reddit community and forums seem to share the same dismay but probably because we relied heavily on photobucket. I feel like soon EVERYTHING will have either ads, subscription based services to use it at all or some kind of monetary system that requires you to pay the company to use any service. Even just basic information and articles. :shrug:

KONG

Reaction score
Interesting that some the pictures, that I couldn't see before, I can now.
Not just on this form, but others as well.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
That's funny, all mine look to be visible again. Maybe Photbucket realized they phucked up. :lawl:

Back