FRP Replica OEM front lip review for 98-00 Accord coupes

lilcharlie

Reaction score
@ Pattywak... I bumped into davids car and my rear lip shattered, also lilcharlie hit a dirt bank and his front lip shattered. They're not as tough as you'd think. (Both genuine oem)

yea they suck!!!!! they are just alittle ticker then the abs ones , but they do look good i broke my front lip in 3 pieces and the rear one in 2.

MoneyPit

Reaction score
@ Pattywak... I bumped into davids car and my rear lip shattered, also lilcharlie hit a dirt bank and his front lip shattered. They're not as tough as you'd think. (Both genuine oem)

QFT. One direct hit on the genuine OEM lips and they're as good as gone.

Raymond

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm tempted to buy the full fiberglass lip kit and just take the risk. If they fit pretty good it sounds good to me.

Cpyro

Reaction score
Im curious, you almost make it sound like no tools are needed at all, i under stand the middle snaps in, but did the sides need screws or do those snap in too? I guess u had the screws already there from you previous lip right?

Raul

Reaction score
sides need the screws just like the genuine lip. Yes i had the screws already from my previous lip.

pattywak

Reaction score
QFT. One direct hit on the genuine OEM lips and they're as good as gone.

Damn, I wonder why the didn't make them out of something sturdier...oh well. I need this seller to start selling again asap...lol. :deal:

storms

Reaction score
Well I came across this website http://www.lips-kit.com I believe this is the Ebay sellers actual site.... I could be wrong!! He is after all from Granby QC and ships by greyhound, which is the same for the Ebay seller!! Coincidence maybe, maybe not!!!

Back