ECU "Mobilizer"

pineabs

Reaction score
has anyone done his to a P5M 5th gen Prelude ECU? i was always told preludes have weird immobilizers with a red learning key and all. i really need a way to by pass it since i can't afford 800 dollars for a whole new system from the dealer and i want to remain OBD2 for emissions. thank you.

Drift

Reaction score
has anyone done his to a P5M 5th gen Prelude ECU? i was always told preludes have weird immobilizers with a red learning key and all. i really need a way to by pass it since i can't afford 800 dollars for a whole new system from the dealer and i want to remain OBD2 for emissions. thank you.

This should work for that too. You simply order the other chip listed on the site.

pineabs

Reaction score
This should work for that too. You simply order the other chip listed on the site.
which other chip? theres 10 pin and 12 pin. i don't know what the actual immobilizer look like i think its the chip sticking out.
this is what mine looks like. its a 97 base prelude 5sp.

i have no reason to believe this won't work its jus that prelude apparently has different immobilizers with a red learning key and its different then your accord guys? what ecu are you guys using to run obd22 h22s? thanks help much appreciated.

Drift

Reaction score
which other chip? theres 10 pin and 12 pin. i don't know what the actual immobilizer look like i think its the chip sticking out.
this is what mine looks like. its a 97 base prelude 5sp.

i have no reason to believe this won't work its jus that prelude apparently has different immobilizers with a red learning key and its different then your accord guys? what ecu are you guys using to run obd22 h22s? thanks help much appreciated.

You have the correct one pictured. The red key system was such a pain in the ***, thats why they only used it for one year. I have p13-a12 ecu, (which is the 96 ecu). It was the only ecu that was OBDII and didnt have an immobilizer. I bought it new from the dealership when I was a service writer, even with my discount, it was $800. I wish I knew about this chip back then!

F23A1AT

Reaction score
Has anyone actually gotten any results from using this yet, or is it still based off of what the site claims it does?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well...I just got my chip today. I'll send it and the ecu to drift as soon as he's ready.

pineabs

Reaction score
someone on prelude power jus told me they used it and even tho they don't see CEL they were unable to pull codes out with OBD2 scanner. can anyone whos done the mod confirm this?

Drift

Reaction score
someone on prelude power jus told me they used it and even tho they don't see CEL they were unable to pull codes out with OBD2 scanner. can anyone whos done the mod confirm this?

what ecu?

Back