DIY: Richie's Module V4 Version for J32 6-Speed Swaps

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
So I'll do some more updating. But it worked. Car runs and engine revs out, so big plus

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been following this thread, and your build thread and I'm glad to see you finally get it going. The wiring nightmare must have been the biggest snafu of all, with all the different harnesses you used before getting Richie's module kit. I'm guessing it was getting the immobilizer reprogramed that actually allowed it to fire up and run. Nice job, and way to go with sticking to it. Congrats.:happy160:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
I've been following this thread, and your build thread and I'm glad to see you finally get it going. The wiring nightmare must have been the biggest snafu of all, with all the different harnesses you used before getting Richie's module kit. I'm guessing it was getting the immobilizer reprogramed that actually allowed it to fire up and run. Nice job, and way to go with sticking to it. Congrats.:happy160:

Yea the wiring was such a fun time lol. Yea, I had to have the immobilizer re-programmed.

Thanks, it took some convincing to not just push the car off a cliff lol.

But I have completed the DIY. Hopefully this will help some people looking for answers on this module and how to do this

Back