Wheel Fitment Thread

scrapnav6

Reaction score
17x10 + 20
205/45

Can it happen?

Edit: Just did some research, not worth it.

Last edited:

scrapnav6

Reaction score
I was reading one guys thread and he had an offset like +42 and he said that if he had to run alot of neg camber that it would def hit his coilovers. And that was 18's so with 17s i would need even moar camber.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Im talkin about running like -6 camber to fit those and it would def hit my coilovers. Im just gonna keep my wheels, get some 205's and put the frame back on the ground!

Shadow1

Reaction score
ok. looked around and didnt really see anything on it. doubt anyone would even think to run it. lol. so ill be different. haha.

0 offset. would i run into any issues or have to do anything other than the usual tab relocation, rolling and/or pulling? gonna keep the wheel/fender gap low as possible.

16x8. im sure you all know what it is. lol.

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
ok. looked around and didnt really see anything on it. doubt anyone would even think to run it. lol. so ill be different. haha.

0 offset. would i run into any issues or have to do anything other than the usual tab relocation, rolling and/or pulling? gonna keep the wheel/fender gap low as possible.

Meh.. you'll probably have to be lower than LowerMyCG5 and I don't think that's even possible :lawl:

Otherwise, expect mexiflush status. But please get some 17s.

Last edited:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score

C0KvK.jpg

Back