Baby_Sly

Baby_Sly

Reaction score
Here are some pic of Baby Sly and Sly... I have tried to load the pics into photo bucket and it seems not to show it as a IMG, it shows as a file. Even though its on my sidekick. Damn sidekick...

BabySlyOlympusMtn.jpg

Baby Sly

EndlessLove.jpg

Baby Sly (left) and Sly (right)

nexTOme

Reaction score
uhhhh i think i mentioned something about following format rules here :lawl:

just do it ASAP tho...hehe

cant really see the pix.....you need drop/rims bad...hehehe

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Seems like we have another lady joining the family, nice! Welcome.

Any plans for the Coupe?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
how do you know this member is teh femalez?:eh:

EDIT: Ahhh, just read a post where she said "my hubby"..... so i hope to god she IS a girl :lawl:

Last edited:

Baby_Sly

Reaction score
how do you know this member is teh femalez?:eh:

EDIT: Ahhh, just read a post where she said "my hubby"..... so i hope to god she IS a girl :lawl:

Honey, I swear to god I am a girl. I have boobs and girl part. Do I need to prove anything else? And most of the time, guys dont name their cars. Girls do. Is that a bad thing??

BPAccord whoa....another utah member...and a coupe....muahahahaa

Did you think I would be mormon? Even though I am not? I follow everything by heart and not by religion since there is ALOT of confusion with religion.

damage2000 Seems like we have another lady joining the family, nice! Welcome.

Any plans for the Coupe?

Honestly Ive only had this car for about a year. And I have another one was modified and screwed 2 times. Since i had it, all was included was a cold air intake. And some wirings for the amp and subs. But since we are moving in 2 days. After the move and all that goes, I will start saving up for some engine modifications. right now, money is tight and all that BS. I dont want to do HUGE things on it. I am not in a hurry to pimp it out yet. I am enjoying them all. There's a lot I wanna do on it. Little by little is all it takes.

lyttleviet what is sly?

My daughter has came up with those names for my car since she keeps getting her self confused with both of them. She started saying Sly when she was about 2 yrs old, and then I got the red one last yr and called it Baby Sly and it just sort of stucked to itself. Kids say the darnest things, its sweet. My daughter knows how much I love them so she gave me the names. I'll work on the pictures eventually. This came off a sidekick3 and that was all i had. Sowwie.

Also, I am a girl. Why does my signature say Emily/Emmy??

:leeann:

Back