do u believe....

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
in brainwash? man, there are just some things i would love to change abt ppl i know... wonder if brainwashing actually works? subliminal msgs? discuss:)

Phut

Reaction score
maybe. i believe my chef is brainwashed by upper management since he's like a puppet. they say something and he does it even if he knows it ain't for the better.

ryon527

Reaction score
Phut said:
maybe. i believe my chef is brainwashed by upper management since he's like a puppet. they say something and he does it even if he knows it ain't for the better.

hahahahaha sounds like someone I know (not saying names or position :D ). i will never be like that. The guy I know has no creative ideas at all. He's a yesss sirrr without ever coming up with anything himself and he'll make you look bad so that he looks better. unbelievable.

klee

Reaction score
Phut said:

Yes, it works in the military and it certaintly works at work. I see a ton of employees used as tools.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
absolutely. just look at all those people who drink koolaid with poison in it so they can ride the comet to eternal life lol. who in their right mind would think they could actually ride a burning chunk of rock or ice flying through space?? yet people still killed themselves believing the comet would take them. brainwashed? you betcha.

whitey2kaccord

Reaction score
I don't think its really brainwashing. I think its suggesting ideas to the weak-minded. Think about it. In all those stories about kool aid or apple juice and poison, there has not been a report of an "educated" person in the bunch. For the most part, they're slack jawed mountain yokels with nothing else to do.

jwl03

Reaction score
my roommate is brainwashed by his bitchy girlfriend

Back