camber kit and coilovers

michaellee

Reaction score
Am i gonna need a camber kit if i use adjustable coilovers i was thinking ground control I wanna slam my v6 accord. maybe 3-4". If so what kinda camber kit am I gonna wanna use.

iStealBunnieSz

Reaction score
ingalls! And for 3-4" Your defitnetly gonna need camber kit, Also get some good shocks if not save your money and buy FULL coilovers

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
I believe you the lowest you can go without getting camber kit is about 1.5 inches...so yeah you will def need one

michaellee

Reaction score
if i use omni's would i need to still replace shocks? what do pillow mounts do.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, id deff recommend ingals front and prolly rear camber kits. i just have the front on my car, cuz my rear camber wasntbad and its fine with me, no funky wear. but for that much of a drop, youll deff need front and rear camber kits. why not bag it if you want to go that low.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
if you get a decent pair of coilovers I believe some come with built in camber plates?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
3-4 inches? Better off w/ a bag system b/c you WILL scrape the **** outa the underside of your car. IE - frame/oilpan/tranny/control arms

Jeffro

Reaction score
BlkCurrantKord said:
3-4 inches? Better off w/ a bag system b/c you WILL scrape the **** outa the underside of your car. IE - frame/oilpan/tranny/control arms

I was reading this kind of wandering where that 3-4 inches came from... What is the most you could drop? I thought 2.5-3 was pushing it...

Back