NASOHC's CG5 - Updated 9/11/2011

lyttleviet

Reaction score
Re: NASOHC Accord Sedan

man.. i definitely like this car!

AFAccord

Reaction score

Doh! yeah, i remember now! I can't divulge all the info quite yet, but plans are to break ~200whp n/a at IA if I can get the car done in time. I've already got a decent start, but trying to get parts on a budget sucks! I do believe I've got a nearly 13whp head start on you as I stand now tho. :ohyou:

NASOHC

Reaction score

yo ken, my car with same wheels as yours just like the slow version of yours ha..ha..
have u ever thought to get lip kit??? it'll be sick

No yet... maybe later

man.. i definitely like this car!

Thanks!

Doh! yeah, i remember now! I can't divulge all the info quite yet, but plans are to break ~200whp n/a at IA if I can get the car done in time. I've already got a decent start, but trying to get parts on a budget sucks! I do believe I've got a nearly 13whp head start on you as I stand now tho. :ohyou:

Yeah? Got a recent Dyno? I'd love to see. :omgbd:

AFAccord

Reaction score

I'm keeping the dyno sheet under wraps for now. After IA, I'll post up a final before/after dyno thread.

At this point, it looks like the parts I've been counting on to reach 200 won't be ordered/installed in time, so I might be revising my initial goal. :( 185 whp might be more realistic for now, until I can get the rest of the pieces together. I'm hoping my current clutch won't leave me stranded on the trip up to IA, as it's already on its way out the door. If I things don't work out before IA, I'll just have to wait a couple weeks longer, but I PROMISE I'll have the final numbers once the clutch and other parts are on.

That looks like the Action 2MS clutch right? How do you like the massive pedal pressure from the dual diaphragm pressure plate?? lol I had that clutch a couple years ago, and boy was it a hoot to watch someone try to drive the car for the first time! lol

Question for you though, regarding your flywheel. How much does yours weigh? Pros/Cons from your experience?

NASOHC

Reaction score
Re: NASOHC's RIDE RELOADED!!!

Check out the first page of this thread for updated photos; I think they're better than last, enjoy!

Below is a couple more I messed around w/Corel photo.

Thanks for all the props fellas!

13z3k3q.jpg

3447b7o.jpg

qwerty101

Reaction score

damn dude clean. loving the paint job. how much were those badges?

Back