More mods on teh Moostang: Cobra bumper, foglights, etc!

Raymond

Reaction score
This was all done yesterday!

• Installed '01 Cobra front bumper with fog lights and fog light bezles
  • Wired foglights to the parking lights using the wiring and harness from VMP Tuning
  • Installed the interior neonzzz, they are just black lights that are hidden underneath the dashboard and barely light up the front floorboards. If you're wearing white shoes then they glow blue/purple. Everything (the tubes, wiring, and switch) are hidden out of sight.
  • Installed the Mach1 chin spoiler on the Cobra bumper. Fitment isn't perfect but IMO it looks better than no chin at all.
  • Cleaned the car and went to take pictures!

Front end delete:
001.jpg

Cobra bumper on, no chin. I liked the clean look up close, but when I stood back to look at it and walked around, it just seemed like it was missing something now that I'm so used to seeing the Mach1 chin on the bumper:
002.jpg

003.jpg

So we put the chin on. Didn't fit 100% perfect, but IMO it looks better than no chin at all:
004.jpg

Then I went to the gas station, and saw this parked across the lot :love: :
005.jpg

006.jpg

Then I met up with the "crew" to further test out my newfound night-picture-taking ability (again, all of these shots were taken in 100% dark):
007.jpg

The blue LED at the top of my window is my alarm scanner. It only lights up one bar at a time and "scans" back and forth, NightRider style, but since I had the shutter open so long it picked up all of them together:
008.jpg

teh fox:
009.jpg

Great shot of the Accord with the new mods:
010.jpg

The Fit... she had just gotten the OEM Sport lip kit installed, the JDM "Fit" badge on the rear, and the JDM LED taillights:
011.jpg

My foglights took over the picture (headlights weren't even on :rofl:):
012.jpg

focks:
013.jpg

I LOVE how this picture came out :omgbd: :
014.jpg

teh black cars:
015.jpg

Found a better spot at the very top of the garage, was hard to keep the camera still even with the tripod thanks to the bad wind though:
016.jpg

017.jpg

A bit dark, but still a cool picture I think:
018.jpg

019.jpg

This one's way too dark, but I still thought it had a cool look to it:
020.jpg

:drool:

j_man_honda

Reaction score
Nice. I wish I had all day to work on my car and go take pictures:squintfinger:..JK.. Now you need to lower the Mustang about an inch in the rear and an inch and a half in the front. It would be sexy with a low stance.

Raymond

Reaction score
Nice. I wish I had all day to work on my car and go take pictures:squintfinger:..JK.. Now you need to lower the Mustang about an inch in the rear and an inch and a half in the front. It would be sexy with a low stance.

It's not feasible. The way Ford designed the exhaust on our cars, the pipes hang lower than the rest of the underbody and there is no room to mount them higher. Right now I have about 4" of clearance on my catalytic converters, any lower and I would tear them off.

And I have all this free time because I'm on spring break this week, and this is my idea of having a good time. :D

j_man_honda

Reaction score
That sucks about not being able to lower it. Yeh I had spring break last week and all I did was put wheels/tires on my 240sx. I had to work the rest of the time:darryl:

blacknight

Superman, uh mod
Reaction score
Nice work with the front bumper
You are right though, without the lower lip it doesn't look right.

On a side note.
Click here for a true Cobra.....SNAKEBITE

nexTOme

Reaction score
+657546846349684 on picture whore :coffee:

nice pics :thumbsup: :D

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
damn raymond.. ur pix look awesome for a P&S :thumbsup: and tht bumper just doesn't look right without the lip :thinking:

Back