jaz

Reaction score
Time for new wipers.. i've been trying to find some red ones but no luck :( am i going to have to end up painting? or what.. also how do i know what size i need? thanks

Accord281

Reaction score
Re: Windshield Wipers

red wipers=rice. Please don't do it. Buy some Rain-X Latitudes and you won't be sorry. Just measure the old ones and that is the size you need. Personally, I just got 20" for each side.

jaz

Reaction score

red wipers=rice. Please don't do it. Buy some Rain-X Latitudes and you won't be sorry. Just measure the old ones and that is the size you need. Personally, I just got 20" for each side.
haha really dude? damn im blacking out my car and wanted to do some hints of red here and there.. i thought it would look nice.. rain-x you say are good?

Accord281

Reaction score

Oh yeah the latitudes are awesome. the are the one piece flexible ones and they work great! I like the idea of blacking out the whole car. IMO, it would look much cleaner if you kept everything black. But it is your car not mine, just wanted to give my $.02

jaz

Reaction score

yeh dude i appreciate the input so much that's why i'm on here. i'll check out the latitudes.. any idea how much they run? ill check ebay haha

edit: seems that the gen6 runs All Rain-X Wiper Blades driver 24" and passenger 19" from their selector guide.

Last edited:

Accord281

Reaction score

about $18 each (expensive i know) but i got mine for $11 each. just check around and they'll eventually go on sale. Now that i think about it, mine might be 18". I can't remember. My driver side one is smaller than what it is supposed to be. I got smaller so it doesn't rub on my windshield banner very much.

finch13

Reaction score

I got Rain-X too, but they're no Latitudes. They were around $8/ea at Wal-Mart.

I think I got 18" and 20", like the Rain-X sizer thing said and they fit perfect, the passenger side hits the edge of the windshield a little bit too.

OT - You guys think we need to create a "Wiper Review Thread"? :lawl:

jaz

Reaction score

ok cool, yeah im gonna just run into an auto store.. the shipping is rediculous for these things online.. thanks for your help :)

I got Rain-X too, but they're no Latitudes. They were around $8/ea at Wal-Mart.

I think I got 18" and 20", like the Rain-X sizer thing said and they fit perfect, the passenger side hits the edge of the windshield a little bit too.

OT - You guys think we need to create a "Wiper Review Thread"?
or yeah walmart would be straight... and yeah i think the wiper review thread would be helpful to some i assume

Zero-Defect

Reaction score

On e-bay right now there's some deals goin on with them, 2 (mixed sizing) for 23.95 + 7.62 shipping (UPS ground)

inv4zn

Reaction score

If you have trouble finding Rain-x -- never heard of them up here in Canada actually -- BOSCH wipers are pretty wicked as well.

The Microedges, or the Icon's are all nice. I think the Icon's are top of the line..but its like 30$ each here. Not sure about down there

Back