I smell a rat!

TheHunter

Reaction score
Well I know some of you saw my thread asking where the blower motor was, because I thought I had a dead rat in there. Well today I took it all apart because the temperature was finally good... and look what I found!

The Blower:
IMG_7780.jpg

My Brand New Filters:
IMG_7785.jpg

The Filter Box:
IMG_7786.jpg

Everything I cleaned out:
IMG_7787.jpg

So yeah... some rat had a field day tearing some of my cushioning up somewhere.. I'm assuming in the floor, and tried to make a nest. It smells a lot better now, with that stuff cleaned, and I did a little extra cleaning on the blower blades, so it blows harder too:

IMG_7789.jpg

AND I decided to do some bonus work for fun. What do you think?

Go-lower.gif

And to the more experienced suspension guys out there, I have a question. My fronts are now at the absolute lowest they can go, and the backs are still up pretty "high" with like 6 threads left. But they seem to be equally low in the front and back, this looks best right? I think part of it is I have a sub in the back always lowering it, and I lost a lot of weight in the front when I went to the 6 speed tranny. I know the front went up at least half an inch when we changed the tranny, if not more.

Thanks for the input everyone. :)

Side Profile:

IMG_7795.jpg

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
You can probably spray some stuff down to repel them, that's crazy dude.

The drop looks great!

I think it should be standard policy on here from now on that people make a before/after .gif like that :lawl:

TheHunter

Reaction score
You can probably spray some stuff down to repel them, that's crazy dude.

The drop looks great!

I think it should be standard policy on here from now on that people make a before/after .gif like that :lawl:

Hehe thanks. Yeah I took a before shot, then I was like... man I should take a shot from the same angle and make a gif!

If people want I can make a quick tutorial on it, then everyone could do it!

TheHunter

Reaction score
Drop looks good. What are you lowered on?

Tein Basics. They definitely go lower on sedans because I know Henry was tucking, but I have this opinion that coupes well be physically lower but still have more wheel gap than sedans with the same lowering height. I don't know what's up with that.

drop looks nice! now buff out the headlights and itll look super sexy!

Yeah I did once before, and I'm going to again. First time I bought a kit in the store to do it, this time I think I'm going to hand sand it. I hear it has better results.

Last edited:
Back