What if some tried to login to your 6GA account?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I got this email from 6GA saying that someone tried to log into my account for at least 5 times. The email includes the attacker's IP address but, what am I supposed to do w/ this? Don't know what else to do besides changing my passwords here. Any suggestions, y'all? Anything I should be doing to / with this IP address? :eh:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
nothing. it is what it is. if they tried and failed 5 times then your password clearly works. i wouldn't change a thing.

a similar thing happened to me last year on a frs forum i'm on, i didn't change a thing and everything is fine. it's just a spammer trying to get a used account so they can post a crapload of spam :lawl: don't worry about it.

thinking about it...they're probably upset that i've been keeping up with banning them as soon as they join :lawl: which would be more reason to try and hijack someones account.

Last edited:

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
Andy, the hero 6GA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
nothing. it is what it is. if they tried and failed 5 times then your password clearly works. i wouldn't change a thing.

a similar thing happened to me last year on a frs forum i'm on, i didn't change a thing and everything is fine. it's just a spammer trying to get a used account so they can post a crapload of spam :lawl: don't worry about it.

thinking about it...they're probably upset that i've been keeping up with banning them as soon as they join :lawl: which would be more reason to try and hijack someones account.
Alright, I won't be worried about it. Thank you for the words; Repped you, sir.

Well, please don't work too hard, Mr. moderator lol.

Andy, the hero 6GA deserves, but not the one it needs right now. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.
+1. :batman2:

Someone wants to ruin your meticulously detailed Member's Ride thread.
:ohsnap:

:hidesbehindsofa:

:yaoface2:

Back