Wheel Fitment Thread

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Ok guys I have a 01' Accord Sedan all stock with 4x114.3 stock wheels and I have never owned an aftermarket set of wheels, so you could say I am a virgin.
I bought this car with 68,000 miles on it from a old lady who never drove it and there is some body damage cause she wasn't a very good driver and the wheels are in really rough shape. I have been looking for stock replacement wheels and can't find any.
So my question is what dimension wheels including offset (which I know nothing about) can I put on this car. There are currently 15" wheels on it now. Can I bump up to a 16 or 17" wheel without any issues?
I am basically looking for something I can buy and put on this car without adding spacers or rolling fenders (whatever that is)

Thank You guys

Yes, you can go with 16's or 17's without any problems. You're looking for a 7 or 8 inch wide rim, with an offset of +35 to +45 depending on the rim width.
Unfortunately you're still 4 lug, which limits your wheel choices.
I'm running an old set of König 15 x7's with an offset of +38.

Broth1276

Reaction score
Ok thank you Rusty Accord you've help me tremendously. Now I can start shopping.
Yeah I've read around the forum where people are saying with 4-lug your choices are limited but that's ok for now. I'm just getting my toes wet in this upgrading game.
Thanks again.

Clonerenolc

Reaction score
Well this is a sad day lol good thing I only bought 1 set of wheels for the back same offset but I have to camber it. Cause I'm like a inch away from my struts. :( but looks good from the front while I was testing fitting both sides
a2a4721bb499eee77c55553502d90670.jpg
0f4b74bd40e9df00ea74884ae4da5e9b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:love:
White on white looking good

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
Looking to get some 18×8.5 30 offset for front and 18x9.5 with either 35 or 22 offset which would fit better on sedan its dropped on coilovers without have rubbing issues and being flush. Fenders are rolled to.

phi1542

Reaction score
Can I slam the car without rolling my fenders with the stock 3rd gen TL wheels? I just eliminated the wheel gap tucking a little bit on the top of the tire 235/45/17. I wanna tuck like half the tire so maybe drop it another half inch or full inch but I don't wanna rub like crazy

15cc1ccf547bd73d526af82891a37c58.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Wht00Accord

Reaction score
What tire size is good to run with 2013 accord sport rims? I just picked some up locally for a sweet deal. They are 17x7.5.

I was thinking of going with a 215 45 17 or a 225 45 17.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

cmeaux

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm about to purchase a set of works vsxx in 18 inch, I want to run really wide inch rims in the rears, but I am a little doubtful since the rear wheels are 12 inch with -5 D of offset. I live in Mexico and there aren't many wheel options or that many brands to choose from. My car is a accord coupe 2002

So I was looking for some advice/input to see if it is possible to use these wheels.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
12 inch wide wheels in the rear

Those are too wide, the fenders would need alot of bodywork (or more likely you would need to mold flares), and/or you would have to run a good deal of camber given that offset, which would not look good anyway. I would keep looking for something more conservative that will actually fit the car.

Last edited:

ThatDesiKid

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just picked up a set of wheels 18x9 with a +35 offset with a 215/35/18 tire on it. The suspension I'm on are Tein Street Basis Coilovers. When I test fitted the wheels, there was a two finger gap in the front (front coilovers are bottomed out, still have locking rings in place).

What tire size should I upgrade to? I was thinking 215/45/18, but not sure if I should go with a 225/45/18 tire?

Should I remove a collar out of the front coilover?

All I want is to eliminate wheel gap.

Any suggestion is appreciated!

Last edited:
Back