Where to get exhaust...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xIrvin

Reaction score
I'm looking to buy an exhaust but i can't find a cheap-ish website to buy it from. Lookin for something like Maganflow, Greddy Evo II. On their direct website it's expensive as eff so i was wondering if you guys know of any other website i can order it off of. Also if you guys got suggestions for other exhausts that'd be helpful. I'm tired of my car being so quiet :hide:
Thanks in advance.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I was going to go Greddy but I ended up going custom. Never been happier! I bought my magnaflow high flow cat, OBX sp mufflers, magnaflow resonator, OBX R headers off of eBay and got custom piping made.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

xIrvin

Reaction score
http://www.magnaflowdirect.com/product_p/mag15647.htm

It's like around $350 for a Magnaflow catback. Mad deal right there.

Holy **** Thats not bad i might go for that THANKS :D!

I was going to go Greddy but I ended up going custom. Never been happier! I bought my magnaflow high flow cat, OBX sp mufflers, magnaflow resonator, OBX R headers off of eBay and got custom piping made.

Yeah i REALLY like the way the Greddy Evo II sounds but haven't found a cheap place tobuy it. As for custom... I have NO idea on what to get for customization and stuff like that so oh wells :p

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
how much u payed for that??

$120 for mufflers, $240 for headers, $70 for cat, $180 for piping from muffler shop. So $610 total but i got the sound I wanted. Sounds just like a g35 at around 3800 rpm aka highway speeds.

NotNice

Reaction score
$120 for mufflers, $240 for headers, $70 for cat, $180 for piping from muffler shop. So $610 total but i got the sound I wanted. Sounds just like a g35 at around 3800 rpm aka highway speeds.

I ended up doing the same. Go custom. Jus buy your mufflers and resonator and cat if u want all that. I jus got 2 dynomax super turbo and deleted resonator for now. that cost. me 65 for mufflers.( used a coupon at advance auto) and to redo piping 120. Soo around 185 it cost me. Got great sound. nothing to loud or too quiet and some more ponies i can feel.

All i wana do now is get the high flo cat n should be good to go. Im lookin at 100 buks the most. Anyways gooo custom

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Bought my Magnaflow from PerformancePeddler.com, paid under $450 shipped for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back