12/2/17 Photo Shoot

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Talk to me about why only one side got the strut tower treatment and not the other?

j35_cg2

Reaction score
Talk to me about why only one side got the strut tower treatment and not the other?

Lol well it’s a long story. I had issues with my control arms slapping, cracked my brand new paint and shaved bay, so I put the one cap on and planned on doing the other side several days after when I noticed my ingalls upper control arms where falling apart and twisted. So I put my factory ones in and aligned it and the slap was completely gone even on the passenger side where it has not been modified. so I just never got to doing the other side. When you’re a full time bodyman the last thing you wanna do is work on your car after doing that **** all week so my engine bay has been put on the back burner along with the car right now it seems. But I’ll be putting the other one in soon and fixing this car once and for all. This weekend I’ll be finishing up a thread taking everyone through the trials and tribulations of this build as well as current/past/future modifications.
f9964161d47e2de34197d12935f2205e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^The sacrifice for the low life!

Dang....yup. looks like you have some work cut out for you.

Appreciate the dedication to the project, though. :waytogo:

j35_cg2

Reaction score
^The sacrifice for the low life!

Dang....yup. looks like you have some work cut out for you.

Appreciate the dedication to the project, though. :waytogo:

I’ve been plotting my plans for 2018 all last year so I’m going to most certainly lift the car up in the front, have new wheels 18s though so that will lift the car automatically a little and I’ll also be corner balancing the suspension to allow it to handle like this, mine and my girlfriend’s latest investment. For those of you who don’t know it was Corey Spencer’s old h23 swapped coupe.
05214a86804b7ce6fa0c4843f48e5cd6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back