***UPDATE***Fender bender need Help!!!

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Re: Fender bender need Help!!!

Big a$$ weekend planned, gona repair this thing, if the frame is bent, you guys think a shop will be able to repair it?

They will, at the shop rate per hour. Straightening a frame isn't an easy task. I HIGHLY recommend that you have it put on a rack to check the frame and have your suspension looked at. If anything having to do with the suspension is bent or fails due to damage, it going to do nothing but cause the car drive like **** and/or cause another wreck.

iDriftYou

Reaction score

They will, at the shop rate per hour. Straightening a frame isn't an easy task. I HIGHLY recommend that you have it put on a rack to check the frame and have your suspension looked at. If anything having to do with the suspension is bent or fails due to damage, it going to do nothing but cause the car drive like **** and/or cause another wreck.

Do you think I should do this before or after we get everything on? Because I have all to today and tomorrow to myself.

jwong512

Reaction score

Dam Shehroz, that's pretty expensive. Even if you DIY, your looking at 1k-1.5k and a ****load of time. If you were running on such a low amount of tread, you should've replaced your tires a long time ago. It's not safe to be running on such low tread especially since it's raining in California right now. I'm actually surprised with that much damage, your airbags didn't go off.

Namboyz

Reaction score

where are you located? if your in the sacramento area i might be able to help out on parts cause my family owns a body shop and we get 20% off thier parts. did you have insurance??

juicebox00

Reaction score

he's quite a few hrs from sac town, like 45min from LA

iDriftYou

Reaction score

Dam Shehroz, that's pretty expensive. Even if you DIY, your looking at 1k-1.5k and a ****load of time. If you were running on such a low amount of tread, you should've replaced your tires a long time ago. It's not safe to be running on such low tread especially since it's raining in California right now. I'm actually surprised with that much damage, your airbags didn't go off.
Same here, scared the living shiit out of me :( . I can afford 1-1.5k, but anything above that is no go :(
where are you located? if your in the sacramento area i might be able to help out on parts cause my family owns a body shop and we get 20% off thier parts. did you have insurance??

If you can ship the parts, I might be able to do it.

TheHunter

Reaction score

Yeah with that much damage you should consider pulling the insurance card... I thought you meant you just tapped a bank and kinda crunched it a little. That's pretty nasty.

iDriftYou

Reaction score

Yeah with that much damage you should consider pulling the insurance card... I thought you meant you just tapped a bank and kinda crunched it a little. That's pretty nasty.

Liability only FTL. I think its do-able. Idk, taking Matt's word for it.

juicebox00

Reaction score

haven't seen it in person so not 100%, but front end stuff is usually do-able and hasan said he can do welding for us. just he'll need to take it to a shop to get a part of the frame straightened up front.

Last edited:
Back