17x10+20

2amuseu

Reaction score
as the title says what will i have to do to make the xxr 526 17x10+20 fit on my wifes car
cxxx.jpg

JOEYSACCORD

Reaction score
U gotta have coilovers forsure..roll ur fenders like crazy..prob gonna have to run a 215/40 tire..and run camber all around...and the ride will suck..I'm running 17x8.5 +15

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
as the title says what will i have to do to make the xxr 526 17x10+20 fit on my wifes car
cxxx.jpg

You want to put these on your wifes car? Is that a picture of it? The drop on that car is uneven. Looks really bad with how low the *** end sits.

Fitting that wide a wheel on a daily driver is gonna mess with the rest of the suspension components. Just about the widest guys have on here is about a 17x9 or so and thats freakin wide. I would consider something a bit smaller if I were you.

2amuseu

Reaction score
You want to put these on your wifes car? Is that a picture of it? The drop on that car is uneven. Looks really bad with how low the *** end sits.

Fitting that wide a wheel on a daily driver is gonna mess with the rest of the suspension components. Just about the widest guys have on here is about a 17x9 or so and thats freakin wide. I would consider something a bit smaller if I were you.

yea i know it uneven but i have fixed that

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
In order to fit them..... I'd get a different car. :poke:

And why bother on your wife's car? :lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Agree with the latter part of that. As for the size...I would go with 17x9 as previously said. Unless you already bought 17x10's...:skurred:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
In order to fit them..... I'd get a different car. :poke:

Going to have to go with 'Truth' for $500, Alex.

OP, exactly why would you want a 10" wide rim in 17" on the car?

If it's because you can get a great deal, I would srsly recommend looking for a better deal.

Those rims are too small/wide to really look proper on the car.

If you are keeping it dropped that much(you did mention the rear has been raised a bit, IIRC?), then perhaps......I'm thinking 9" would be about as wide as you should take it.

At the end of the day, you do what you like......I guess your wife is really in to modding cars?? What does she think of this possible wheel setup?

Back