"EVO 3" Side Skirts?

truWarier02

Reaction score
Anyone ever had these side skirts on their 6GA sedan?

It's one of the more subtle looking side skirts I've seen for the sedan, other than the Wings West. I don't like the look of the Mugen-style with the hole and the M3-style because it looks like it's broken. I like my 6.5gen OEM skirts a lot but they don't really match the front lip, in terms of the amount "hang down."

Brad2274

Reaction score
Hmm Might've seen these once before on ebay but not on a members car, try searching evo in members rides?
Might have to buy a set chop em up and put them on my coupe...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
They aren't bad, but it would be hard to find something else that would flow well with them.

They are pretty flat along the sides, which you seem to prefer, but other than a Mugen F/R lip, may be hard to match them up with something that flows well.

truWarier02

Reaction score
kaminari sideskirts would look pretty good

They do look good actually but a bit on the pricey side and they're not polyurethane so that's a bummer. I just noticed the EVO3 are FRP too so those are out of the question.

I'm actually seriously considering these, which I believe are replicas of the JP Vizage skirts in the pic below. I think they look pretty sick!

JP%20ACD%20PU%202.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
They do look good actually but a bit on the pricey side and they're not polyurethane so that's a bummer. I just noticed the EVO3 are FRP too so those are out of the question.

I'm actually seriously considering these, which I believe are replicas of the JP Vizage skirts in the pic below. I think they look pretty sick!

JP%20ACD%20PU%202.jpg

Great looking kit, too bad the rear lip is only for a 4cyl.

The skirts you posted could work, just that piece near the rear wheels that might be a bit off.

truWarier02

Reaction score
For those who have a sedan with aftermarket side skirts, what clips/tabs do you need and how many? Pictures of the mounting locations would be great if you have any!

And I don't run fender liners if that matters.

Last edited:
Back