Strasse Forged G37S

xluben

Reaction score
That's it?! :(
I should have said:

I like the closeup of the wheel THE BEST.

They all look like good commercial quality shots.

But for a carbon fiber wheel I would have tried to strobe them harder from the front and bring out the weave. I don't know if you're dictated to use that location, but the mixed lighting around the window only works for 1 or 2 shots for me, I don't really see it as the "go to" spot, even at that location. I like the interior of the ramp quite a bit more for these cars, the "industrial" looks seems to match them better than a sunset and clouds.

^Just my thoughts. Take them with a grain of salt. I do think all the shots are executed very well and any one could be in a print ad.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Thanks everyone. :)

That's it?! :(

I should have said:

I like the closeup of the wheel THE BEST.

They all look like good commercial quality shots.

But for a carbon fiber wheel I would have tried to strobe them harder from the front and bring out the weave. I don't know if you're dictated to use that location, but the mixed lighting around the window only works for 1 or 2 shots for me, I don't really see it as the "go to" spot, even at that location. I like the interior of the ramp quite a bit more for these cars, the "industrial" looks seems to match them better than a sunset and clouds.

^Just my thoughts. Take them with a grain of salt. I do think all the shots are executed very well and any one could be in a print ad.

Ask and you shall receive.

I too would have liked to have seen a more detailed/close-up shot of the rims, especially since it's not often you see a CF rim. :jealousbow:

TheHunter

Reaction score
I saw CF rims at the store when I bought mine. They were over 2k per rim O_O That means a set of rims would cost more than my car hahaha.

Great shots Raymond. Its always good to view your stuff I can see that I have tons to learn.

Back