Strasse Forged Acura NSX

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't recall you posting any pics of an SUV, which was why I was thinking that was probably high on your "to do" list.

That type of a look has been done on a Lambo, personally, I like it on the NSX better.

Raymond

Reaction score
with my rig

4225235309_f53475b8f0_o.jpg

And I like the plane, haha.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^haha cool. I knew you used a rig, I just wondered how you set it up...thanks for posting that photo showing it. So awesome.

Raymond

Reaction score
No problem. I always forget to take a further back picture with the rig mounted on the car, it looks so cool haha... like we're going to go jousting with the car lmao

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
lol. Does it mount on the car with a rubberized magnet or similar? I would be so nervous with my camera dangling out there.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
^ +2 and I'm sure your camera was twice as expensive as mine. lovin the shoots man your pictures are one of the main reason's I decided to get a dslr :thumbsup:

Raymond

Reaction score
How much is a rig setup like that, Ray?

lol. Does it mount on the car with a rubberized magnet or similar? I would be so nervous with my camera dangling out there.

I use suction cups, so I can mount in on paint and glass without worrying about damaging anything. The ones that use magnets usually attach underneath the car, but are hard to set-up on low cars because of having no clearance to work with. I pieced my rig together mimicking other photographers set-ups online, but it consists of two Manfrotto Avenger F1000 pumps, three Manfrotto super clamps, a Manfrotto magic arm, and the pole (three 4' sections with threaded ends and couplers). It's surprisingly sturdy on most cars, the NSX was one of the scarier ones though, haha. As far as cost, it was around $400 for everything, but that was with me taking my time finding deals haha.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It does look like the camera isn't that far from the ground, and with a lowered car........:skurred:

There was a product I saw, it was a mini car mount camera that you can mount like in the front grill to do rolling video/photo shots, not sure of the name, but do you use something like that as well for your shots, or just your SLR mounted on a rig setup?

Back