my first attempt at photography

nyknick1015

Reaction score
i love the pic of the sky... but start playing around with photoshop.

IF you dont have photoshop, check out the post that i put in mexicman's thread in the photoshop section, that should get you started. if you need help PM me

if you always have to worry about steady hands, try a faster shutter speed and adjust the iso and fstops accordingly. OR you can just put everything on auto lol

iHazSnail

Reaction score
thanks a lot guys! keron you REALLY think i got a dslr to put it on auto? REALLY? lol. Here is a couple more that i just took.

IMG_1821b.jpg

IMG_1794b.jpg

IMG_1784b.jpg

IMG_1791b.jpg

nyknick1015

Reaction score
dude... you were at the promenade??... i love that area... i live near there... did you begin to edit with Photoshop with the advice i gave you?

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
and pay $250 more???

Absolutely. After trying them out at a local shop, the 1.8 is built like a piece of crap. The 1.4 isn't perfect either (that's why it doesn't cost as much as a 1.2L or 1.0L), but its quality is much nicer and is a nice medium between the 1.8 and 1.2L.

iHazSnail

Reaction score
dude... you were at the promenade??... i love that area... i live near there... did you begin to edit with Photoshop with the advice i gave you?

i haz no photoshop :sad: and got the 50mm lens today, 1.8. indoor portraits aren't coming out well but then again, it has been only 24 hours since i really got into it

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
looks good Shahid, too much color (but you love crazy colors so i guess its okay)

as far as i can tell you seem to be snapping better shots than i do :thumbsup:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
haha john just city lights can't really control that but i am trying real hard to get a gist of this. Also, these are pix straight out of the cam with no post processing. But thanks a lot! means a lot coming from you =)

Back