DIY:03-07 Accord V6 aluminum rad on 98 Accord V6

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I could be wrong but it looks like maybe you de-pin the OEM connectors and re-pin them on the Mishimoto fans. Or there are aftermarket connectors to make it all work.

Mishimoto's website:
https://www.mishimoto.com/mishimoto-slim-line-electric-radiator-fan-12.html

EDIT: Tech specs say 'Female Snap-Plug Terminal', so maybe they want you to use aftermarket splice connectors. I'd rather find a way to make the connection more OEM though.

Added this DIY to the master list.

Last edited:

NewHondaGuy

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I'm looking to do as well. I'm new to Hondas so I wanted to see how other people are powering their efans

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

NewHondaGuy

Reaction score
This may be a stupid question but is I have an automatic transmission then I would just have to use an aftermarket cooler if I went this route?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Yes, there is an OEM cooler already there but a lot of people added additional ones. I remember B&M was one that used to be mentioned a lot for V6...lots of info if you search I'm sure.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Any problems with this setup? Everything still functioning correctly, no leaks, etc?

Maybe my radiator had been replaced before I got the car but even then that would have been over 126k miles ago. Everything seems fine but thinking about doing this.

How did you mount the Mishi fans onto the radiator?

Last edited:
Back