All rim change and color change request here

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Can someone please change my wheels to sea foam green, silver, purple, and orange? ( i realize this is a lot to ask, but it would e greatly appreciated) !! Thanks in advance!

Didn't I already do sea foam green for you a few pages back? :thinking:

cyen008

Reaction score
2mgt8ra.jpg

seafoam greenish

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Can anyone photoshop these on me car? I really only need one of them but having an eclectic amount of choices I thought could help someone. I will give you rep :worship:

- BBS LM

- Work VS-XX

- CCW Classics

Chances are I can't afford the real things but it's the style I'm going for because I would like my car to be "stanced" but without all the crazy camber and slammed on it's nuts.

I want them white, gold, or machine polished. If any of you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Here a pic of my car. I can provide other angles if need be,

image_zps083cdef2.jpg

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
can i get this rim. put on this car...

Image2013-06-24_zpsf06e3791.jpg

1367377683-picsay_zpscd401cf2.jpg

thanks ahead guys! apprciate it

Can you tell me what Enkei wheels those are? Because I have searched and searched and cannot find out what they are. Need a better shot of the wheel to put it on the car

Can anyone photoshop these on me car? I really only need one of them but having an eclectic amount of choices I thought could help someone. I will give you rep :worship:

- BBS LM

- Work VS-XX

- CCW Classics

Chances are I can't afford the real things but it's the style I'm going for because I would like my car to be "stanced" but without all the crazy camber and slammed on it's nuts.

I want them white, gold, or machine polished. If any of you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Here a pic of my car. I can provide other angles if need be,

image_zps083cdef2.jpg

If you could give me a full side shot, I could give it a shot at the wheels

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Can you tell me what Enkei wheels those are? Because I have searched and searched and cannot find out what they are. Need a better shot of the wheel to put it on the car

If you could give me a full side shot, I could give it a shot at the wheels

image_zps141b7325.jpg

Crappy and dirty pic but oh well lol

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
^I'll give a shot quick

I'm not very good at all, just saying

Well, I tried. I think it could of looked a lot better with a better quality photo though. I'm not attacking your photo-takings skills, just saying this isn't great because it's cell-phone quality. But here you go

VS-XX

QctHsg8.jpg

Classics

ITVwAfX.jpg

LM's

SluErkm.jpg

And if I haven't said this enough, I'm terrible at this

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
^I'll give a shot quick

I'm not very good at all, just saying

Well, I tried. I think it could of looked a lot better with a better quality photo though. I'm not attacking your photo-takings skills, just saying this isn't great because it's cell-phone quality. But here you go

VS-XX

QctHsg8.jpg

Classics

ITVwAfX.jpg

LM's

SluErkm.jpg

And if I haven't said this enough, I'm terrible at this

They look better than my what my friend did lol. You did great. Thank you so much. Gave you some rep also!

Back