Mikey's 2001 V6 Coupe

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Re: Mikey's 2001 Accord Coupe EX

Ssm cars don't work.

:ohsnap:

:seewhatyoudid:

Tell that to MoneyPit, Tek_Rice, Doctor_X.

tumblr_lvfovkv8h21qaq3rpo2_500.png

But, since you are talking about my car,

tumblr_lw9ldaP1BS1qjpr4f.gif

Mikey

Reaction score

Ive seen some pretty baller 6Gs in probably just about every color. Except for that Purple Currant color. No one likes that color.

Mikey

Reaction score

Fogs installed. On halogen bulbs for now until I get the HIDs ran.

Also re-wired the switch so they run independently. After this weather clears up Im gonna aim them and maybe get to the HIDs.

NGP_UA5

Reaction score

How you like hid fogs? Had then on the CB. Didn't really care for them. Like my nokyas much better.

Mikey

Reaction score

Where. Is. Pictures.
Rain. :boo:

How you like hid fogs? Had then on the CB. Didn't really care for them. Like my nokyas much better.
Still on halogen bulbs Andrew. They're 3000K so, hopefully, they'll be on the yellow-er side. I have Nokyas in my high beams and Im not too fond of them. They are yellow but they're not THAT yellow. I thought Id notice a difference over my white highs but I didnt.

If I dont like the HIDs, I'll try Nokyas down there. If I dont like them then I might just stick with plain white halogens. Maybe go with a hyper-white or a Sylvania or something.

NGP_UA5

Reaction score

Rain. :boo:

Still on halogen bulbs Andrew. They're 3000K so, hopefully, they'll be on the yellow-er side. I have Nokyas in my high beams and Im not too fond of them. They are yellow but they're not THAT yellow. I thought Id notice a difference over my white highs but I didnt.

If I dont like the HIDs, I'll try Nokyas down there. If I dont like them then I might just stick with plain white halogens. Maybe go with a hyper-white or a Sylvania or something.

Yellow caps?

Back