Honda Accord Halos Projector LED Headlights

b0l5

Reaction score
Hello,
Some days ago, I found on ebay some auction with Honda Accord Halos Projector LED Headlights, but I don't know If this headlights are compatible with my Honda Accord VI Sedan (2000), becouse on pictures I see only the
lights installed in coupe version, so that is my question. Whether they will fit in size.

auctions
ebay.com/itm/291495795059
ebay.com/itm/291246584825

btw. If anyone from you have this headlights? The light is good at night?

Sino

Reaction score
Headlights in this generation Accord are the same between coupe and sedan.

b0l5

Reaction score
Thanks buddy. One rep go to you account. So anybody here have this lights and can tell me something about them?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
not to knock down what you want, but i've always heard that the light output from those halo projects isn't that great.

604ACCORD

Reaction score
Better off to black out your own housings and add an led strip in the bottom or even retrofit if you want projectors.

b0l5

Reaction score
not to knock down what you want, but i've always heard that the light output from those halo projects isn't that great.

Such response I expected! Thanks for the answer. Well, these lamps are nicer more than ATR, but if the light isn't great, so I don't buy them. So now I must start looking for other LEDs lamps or maybe someone from you have any links to cool lamps (not necessarily LED)?

Better off to black out your own housings and add an led strip in the bottom or even retrofit if you want projectors.

If I use this mod like you write in up, then police take away my documents. In my country use mods like this on laps are illegal. :/

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
that sucks you can't do a retrofit, but buying those headlights that aren't that great would be fine. that makes no sense haha, a retrofit would put out much better light.

phi1542

Reaction score
My girlfriend has eBay projectors and light output is trash. When I drive her car I cant see that well at night. But since you cant retro I guess they would be better than stock? Idk

Back