Canon Rebel T6 opinions

Caliaccord02

Reaction score
I am about to pull the trigger on a Canon Rebel T6 bundle for $450 on QVC. Comes with EF-S 18mm to 55mm IS lens, EF 75mm to 300mm III lens and a few other extras. Just wanted to get a few opinions on this camera if anyone has experience with it and if you can take decent car photography with this camera. I'm really wanting to buy a decent camera for future jobs after I get out of school but would also like to have a camera that can take good car photography. Opinions please...

DBO867

Reaction score
Dont know much about the t6, but i do have the t3i which is a entry level camera imo. But it gets the shots i want, it just takes awhile to get used to using it in manual mode. Whenever you have time, you should do research about aperture, iso, and shutter speed. I was able to get some knowledge off youtube. Once you got that down, find videos on editing the photos. I used adobe lightroom for editing mines, better than how i started but still got alot to learn. Good luck! Feel free to check out my photography ig @_ayothatzdbo_

Back