FS: 1998 accord jdm NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accord914

Reaction score
Whats up im finally getting rid of my car, my baby, its a jdm 98 accord viper alarm with a H23a swap in it, the motor has 40k on it and have the jdm ecu for it! Has hytech header and sittin on Function and forms type 1 coilovers, has drilled slotted rotors just installed, sitting on 16" white track r's new tires on them 205/45! Also have a set of steelies with 4 firestone winterforce snow tires! Car has a yonaka catback exhaust with a ws2 tip, Mugen rear and front lip( have the sideskirts but not installed) Car comes with a carbon fiber hood and trunk as well as the stock hood and trunk! The headlights were custom made they are retros which are my oem headlights with projectors blackhoused! Come take a look at it you wont be disappointed! Also have a brand new powder coated valve cover for the motor and a rsx steering wheel sitting on the side! I have all the reciepts saved from this car as well as for the motor! Original paint job looking to get $3400 obo email me at anytime at [email protected]
WILL NOT PART OUT!!

Motor:
Euro R Manifold
Aem fuel pressure reg and Rail
Timing belt water pump etc changed oem parts!
Hytech header

Interier:
Rsx cloth khaki seats
Rsx steering wheel! Not installed!
Double din radio
Kenwood speakers all around with tweeters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back