FS: 01 Accord V6 part out.....totaled

coops-sedan

Reaction score
My 01 Accord V6 was recently totaled and I bought the car back from the insurance company. Every part is for sale and I will ship anything. The engine has 165k on it and the transmission shifts perfectly fine. The air bags didn't go off and the interior has no rips in the leather. There is also "wood grain" window switches and I can take any picture that you would like. Any questions just ask. Sorry for the crappy pictures. Contact me at [email protected] or PM or text me at 740-219-3049.

Mods for sale include:

FF1 coilovers - 7k miles
AEM intake - no filter
Megan headers - 5k miles
Depo LED taillights

IMG_3964_zpsmalhpjn2.jpg

IMG_5686_zpss1srfxju.jpg

IMG_6445_zpsmv789tpc.jpg

IMG_5356_zpsthag7i7p.jpg

IMG_2605_zpscq1rskyw.jpg

IMG_8058_zpsmh3nsgst.jpg

IMG_7336_zpsgo44ld1x.jpg

IMG_3998_zpst9quifrj.jpg

6972302_IMG_2809.jpg_zpsquf5ipfg.jpeg

IMG_0491_zpsqyoj5by9.jpg

Goldeneye9mm

Reaction score
Where are you located? I am interested in a couple of bigger items that would be hell to ship.
What color is your leather?

coops-sedan

Reaction score
Where are you located? I am interested in a couple of bigger items that would be hell to ship.
What color is your leather?

I am in Ohio right on the PA border. If you live in B-more then I'm about 6 hours from there. The leather is gray.

spacemonkee23

Reaction score
I wish you were closer or I would take your transmission. Been searching for a donor car for the 6speed swap with no luck for over a year. At that point where I'm close to giving up on finding one and its down to what comes first.

coops-sedan

Reaction score
I wish you were closer or I would take your transmission. Been searching for a donor car for the 6speed swap with no luck for over a year. At that point where I'm close to giving up on finding one and its down to what comes first.

It stinks that I have to even part this car. It drives perfectly straight and the engine and transmission are awesome. Too many cars and not enough garages lol.

Varnell

Reaction score
It stinks that I have to even part this car. It drives perfectly straight and the engine and transmission are awesome. Too many cars and not enough garages lol.

I know the feeling, man. My sedan was hit in the exact same spot.

photo_1_4.jpg

Back