Photoshop Request. Rims

Jordan_H

Reaction score
As many of you know its income tax time which means Car parts. Im tired of my the wheels on my car and that's why I need your help. I really want some deep dish wheels so Ive made a list of choices I want to go with.

- BBS LM

- Work VS-XX

- CCW Classics

Chances are I can't afford the real things but it's the style I'm going for because I would like my car to be "stanced" but without all the crazy camber and slammed on it's nuts.

I want them white or machine polished. If any of you could help me out it would be greatly appreciated! Here a pic of my car. I can provide other angles if need be,

image_zps083cdef2.jpg

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
You were almost there haha. Here's the thread for requesting it:

Sticky: All rim change and color change request here

Hopefully someone will be able to help you out, and let's not forget to rep their points in return if your request is granted. ;)

I do have PS, but I'm not a master, yet a real beginner lol, so I can't help you out :yaoface2: but GL w/ your decisions on your sneakers.

Jordan_H

Reaction score
You were almost there haha. Here's the thread for requesting it:

Sticky: All rim change and color change request here

Hopefully someone will be able to help you out, and let's not forget to rep their points in return if your request is granted. ;)

I do have PS, but I'm not a master, yet a real beginner lol, so I can't help you out :yaoface2: but GL w/ your decisions on your sneakers.

:computer: thanks lol. I'm alright with Photoshop. I took a digital arts class in high school but I can't get photoshop on my computer and my school computer won't let me open photoshop anymore :banghead: and don't worry I'd give them some rep.

Back