Shopped photos(56k)

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Just a thought of creating a thread for shopped/edited photos. Let me know what you think and how I could have done better. Basically a thread for the amateurs like me who need advice on getting better at this.

11.jpg

12.jpg

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
The 1st one would look better at different angles and if your car was actually clean :lawl:

The sky looks really cool.

2nd one is way to underexposed

Darianjr1

Reaction score
The 1st one would look better at different angles and if your car was actually clean :lawl:

The sky looks really cool.

2nd one is way to underexposed

Wash my car :fail:... Its a off-road thing lol but yea I really need to. And yea that sky caught me too

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
lol I thought the same thing when you sent it too me....
Y U NO WASH?
I think they turned out pretty good since you are just playing around with it now

Darianjr1

Reaction score
^ Dirt= Hard Work lol you ever see Drew Brees jersey clean lol. but yea im gonna detail and wash after this rain go away the next couple days. An thanks Jordan I might go take some tonight if I can leave the house lmfaoo.. and lol your sig is too fun aka spark boys unite ftw

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
^ Dirt= Hard Work lol you ever see Drew Brees jersey clean lol. but yea im gonna detail and wash after this rain go away the next couple days. An thanks Jordan I might go take some tonight if I can leave the house lmfaoo.. and lol your sig is too fun aka spark boys unite ftw

lolol spark boys............ I LIKE IT!

Back