Picking My Color

AFAccord

Reaction score
I've been checking all kinds of car colors lately, looking for the perfect one for the Accord. I don't really want a super dark gun-metal, but I'm not ruling out a darker shade of silver than SSM. What keeps catching my eye is a silver with a very slight shade of bronze, similar to Honda's Galaxy Gray, or Acura's Carbon Bronze, but not so brownish. Anyway, here's some photoshops I drew up with a few colors. Nothing is really what I was going for, but I figured I'd share anyway.

ShockAccordB2.jpg

ShockAccordA1.jpg

ShockAccord3.jpg

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
im liking the 3rd one but a color i've loved ever since i saw it is the pacific blue pearl on the new hyundai sonatas. i know its not really what you showed here but it has so much depth and color in it. dont go by what it loks like in pictures. seeing it in person is the only way to judge it accurately. just my 2 cents. but i love the gunmetal metallic colors too >;)

Brad2274

Reaction score
2nd and 3rd are nice, make sure you get something pearl or metallic, I got a dark pearl red and it's amazing in the sunlight

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score
That 1st pic is sick- if i repaint my car a diff color, you really gave me something to think about.

Back