Bax

Reaction score
I'd pick this color

vpztlk.png

i350299.jpg

blur

Reaction score
^ Your purpose in reposting is....?
Since its not a repost lol... and what's the purpose of your post? to address my repost? What a contributor :rolleyes:

jrthm9.png

Sorry if I'm intruding on your color selection ...

ohemgee I edited the previous post just for you...

Last edited:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Cool bro. Since OP didn't mention anything about yellow, how about you stop hijacking his thread and let it return to normalcy. Thx.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
If the brown is not your thing, then I would say the 3rd one.

There is still a subtle tone of brown in the second one, that I think makes the colour seem a bit off.

AFAccord

Reaction score
#2 & more low. :coffee:

If I could go back and spend a little more on my suspension, I'd have GC + Koni Yellows. Unfortunately I have enough issues with the roads around here with my sportlines. I'd like the ability to lower it another .75-1" for road trips and meets, but even on smooth roads I still occasionally scrub the splash guards in the front and the fenders in the rear. I'm satisfied that it's functional as is, and don't care to spend more money pulling fenders and replacing parts I already have.

Now that I look at these pics on my over-priced LED monitor at work, all the colors are different. No.6 and No.7 are definitely too cool . No.3, 4, and 5 are the same color, but consecutively lighter than the previous one. No.2 has the bronze shade I want, but it might be a bit too much. No.1 looks bland on my work monitors, but it looks perfect on my Mac and iPad. We might all be looking at totally different colors in the same photo. haha

AFAccord

Reaction score
If the brown is not your thing, then I would say the 3rd one.

There is still a subtle tone of brown in the second one, that I think makes the colour seem a bit off.

Yeah, I don't want the 'brown' look, but I do want a little bronze tint, or at least a warm-toned graphite color.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I like the bronze-tone, pic 2 did have a bit of that, but not enough to make it appealing.

That could be based on the monitor that I am looking at as well.

So, the bronze that the TE37's come in isn't a colour you would consider or is that too bronze? Maybe a more muted tone of that?

Back