Too brown:
dsc4698.jpg

Too gold:
Rays%20TE%202.jpg

Close, but a little dark:
18105+22_bz.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You are looking for a tough colour, my friend, or maybe a rare shade.

I am sure a combo of the bronze wheels, with a touch of the gold/yellow tone of the others would be close.

AFAccord

Reaction score
Yeah, I am being extremely picky, but I don't want to paint it a half a shade off and end up looking like sparkly doodoo.

turbo_911

Reaction score
Now that I look at these pics on my over-priced LED monitor at work, all the colors are different. No.6 and No.7 are definitely too cool . No.3, 4, and 5 are the same color, but consecutively lighter than the previous one. No.2 has the bronze shade I want, but it might be a bit too much. No.1 looks bland on my work monitors, but it looks perfect on my Mac and iPad. We might all be looking at totally different colors in the same photo. haha

On my iPhone and on my Dell U2311H monitor (which is calibrated) No. 1 looks the best (from second page) as I posted previous reply.

I like this color the BEST for rims but not for car lol

Volk_TE37_SCM.jpg

blur

Reaction score
Cool bro. Since OP didn't mention anything about yellow, how about you stop hijacking his thread and let it return to normalcy. Thx.
Wow. Sorry for making a color suggestion in a color picking thread.

Damn, get of your high horse, you ARENT the OP are you? W/e loser I'll leave, but you really are acting like a complete douche.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score

Damn, get of your high horse, you ARENT the OP are you? W/e loser I'll leave, but you really are acting like a complete douche.

LOL. Sorry if I ruined your day... didn't think it was that big of a deal. :rolleyes: But have you read the thread or looked at any of the pictures??

Bright yellow??? Rly? :thinking: It' just doesn't have anything to do with what the OP is looking for.

SykVSyx

Reaction score

Srsly, you posted something in a thread that has NOTHING to do with what the thread is about, and not in a good way.

THEN, you come in here and start calling names.

Your track record for worthwhile contributions so far.......0 for 2.

Focus on the thread, or don't bother post in it, period.

Back to the matter at hand,

Bronze6.jpg

I do like this shade as well, and definately doesn't have that "sparkly doodoo" look.

Back