photoshop request....raising my car

twofast4u

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Is it at all possible to photoshop my car a little bit higher? I have to send pics of my car to my insurance company, and i dont want them saying anything about it being modified.

I'm kind of in a rush for this, so if anyone can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. I'll try to get pics tonight. Thanks

Varnell

Reaction score
I doubt they'll like your tint, either. Maybe just find an SSM coupe with lip kit on here to send them. Hopefully you don't need your license plate in it.

When I was getting out of a tint ticket, I asked my friend if I could put my license plate on his car and take a picture since he didn't have tint. lol

twofast4u

Reaction score
i dont think tint will be an issue. My moms rav4 came with oem tint just as dark as mine from the dealer so it should be fine. I just need to raise it up as I know they'll be picky on that front.

Varnell

Reaction score
What about these?

IMG00418.jpg

IMG00419.jpg

twofast4u

Reaction score
i was thinking about those. but they want one of each side. If I send these, and they say they want more, the new ones i take will be very different.

Varnell

Reaction score
Next best thing, raise it up, snap some pics, drop it back down, and hand over $100 for an alignment, which might not be such a bad thing if you're due for one anyway.

Also remember to open your sunroof and crack your windows to make the tint look lighter.

Last edited:

twofast4u

Reaction score
Next best thing, raise it up, snap some pics, drop it back down, and hand over $100 for an alignment, which might not be such a bad thing if you're due for one anyway.

Also remember to open your sunroof and crack your windows to make the tint look lighter.

If i cant find someone to photoshop it, I'm going to do the jack method and use the scissor jacks to raise it up, then take the pic

I honestly also just did an alignment 2 months ago unfortunately.

Back