What'd you do to your accord today?

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Well, you got me then lol. That's awesome! Can't wait for more changes!

Just a curious question here; Did you paint the whole bumper, including the lower grille? Idk if you've noticed it, but the lower grille doesn't need to be painted (more work involved since it needs to be masked off) but it really doesn't matter on your case, since it's black. Actually, it would look even cleaner, if it was painted black nice 'n shiny.

I did paint the entire bumper, because like you said it's more work and it's black so doesn't really matter. If it ever bothered me I could do what you did and just plastidip them. I don't think I will because like you mentioned I think the shiny black will look better.

twofast4u

Reaction score
Lowered it again

11144677_10150513890394984_258760152_o.jpg

No more winter mode

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yesterday I cleaned the suspension, added some fluids, and vacuumed the engine bay. Also removed the relay harness I haven't been using. Wish I had sprayed some clear on my horns, the red is fading a little. I test fit my new interior bits, pics in my ride thread.

For summer the Works will go back on w/new center caps, I have BNIB side underspoilers I'd like to clearbra. Front lip will finally go back on the car after getting clearbra'd. Dropping off the 6.5gen rear bumper trim for paint today.

Lowered it again

https://scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t35.0-12/11144677_10150513890394984_258760152_o.jpg?oh=8b2de25cf9cb97fbd7bdc55c9d10a420&oe=552DF395[IMG]

No more winter mode[/quote]

Covert photo is covert. lol looks good.

kn0x47

Reaction score
Yesterday I cleaned the suspension, added some fluids, and vacuumed the engine bay. Also removed the relay harness I haven't been using. Wish I had sprayed some clear on my horns, the red is fading a little. I test fit my new interior bits, pics in my ride thread.

For summer the Works will go back on w/new center caps, I have BNIB side underspoilers I'd like to clearbra. Front lip will finally go back on the car after getting clearbra'd. Dropping off the 6.5gen rear bumper trim for paint today.

Covert photo is covert. lol looks good.

front lip hasnt been on the car??? aw so depressing

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah I've had a naked front for a while now. Just glad it could be brought back from the dead. Will be on soon.

Btw I tried taping on the garage door molding again, it's been sitting outside since last year. I thought for sure it would have dried out a little or whatever, but I went to go try taping it again yesterday and it still wouldn't stick. Your molding must have been lying around in that garage forever haha.

Last edited:

Jordan_H

Reaction score
Got my new Front lip
image1_zps203f89a9.jpg

Also my foglights (If anyone can give me any tips before I start cutting into my bumper that would be great)
image2_zps60a08f29.jpg

Totally inlove with my door panels but now I desperately need to get new seats and paint that area on my dash.
image3_zps7b81f684.jpg

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Yeah I've had a naked front for a while now. Just glad it could be brought back from the dead. Will be on soon.

Btw I tried taping on the garage door molding again, it's been sitting outside since last year. I thought for sure it would have dried out a little or whatever, but I went to go try taping it again yesterday and it still wouldn't stick. Your molding must have been lying around in that garage forever haha.

I can't get mine to stick on the bottom of my lip either.

Your interior is looking fantastic.

As for me, I went to a show in Bowling Green called SouthernRoots. It was decent. Show ended two hours early for no reason though.

Found this other 6th Gen, with a 6th Gen Accord banner, so I figure he's on here.

Accords 3 by Attempted Photography, on Flickr

Accords by Attempted Photography, on Flickr

Accords 2 by Attempted Photography, on Flickr

TL's were on because the Rotiforms need tires badly. Also got offered RPF1's for my TL's with cash on my end. May end up doing that.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Btw I tried taping on the garage door molding again, it's been sitting outside since last year. I thought for sure it would have dried out a little or whatever, but I went to go try taping it again yesterday and it still wouldn't stick.

I can't get mine to stick on the bottom of my lip either.

Maybe this could be the 1st time for me to help you get the JDM scrape guards on your underspoilers, gentlemen.

IMAG3256_zpscee06964.jpg

I have this, and can't be happier. No matter what weather conditions I've had over the years, it has been on like a champ, and took only a minute to attach it. Although my car is not heavily low, I see many scrape marks showing that it has been protecting a lot. (My front lip is poly u, so I didn't REALLY need it, but you two w/ FRP will love this.) I bought it in JPN, but you can get it at here:
 ↓
http://global.rakuten.com/en/search/?tl=503190&k=ガリ傷&l-id=search_regular

The site's English is translated funky, but it's a well-trusted online store in JPN yet this one is the site's international ver. for us to purchase JDM stuff in the U.S.

Add it to your wish list, and feel free to lmk, if you have some troubles w/ the language. when the time comes. ;)

Back