What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Picked out some stainless hardware to mount the 6.5gen bumper trim to my rear lip. The staff was very helpful. :lawl:

ACE...the wild place.

temporary_16.jpg

hey now! Ever since i put that on, my mileage has gotten better! That must be the secret to all hybrids :henry:. I'll take it off when car show season starts lol

Shoulda grabbed two of them and mounted them to the front fenders. haha

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Installed the 01-02 bumper trim piece on my rear lip, it was dark when I finished last night so couldn’t get a decent pic. I will post a couple in my ride thread on my lunch break.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
After a solid three days of work on my car, I finally got my Powertrix arms in. 3 of my 4 lower control arms were seized and fused together. So cutting through the arms and grade 10 suspension bolts is not a great time, especially without power tools at some point.

But they are on today. Started at 8pm on Wednesday and finished just before Midnight tonight. But car is ready for Sowo now. Anyone else going?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Installed the 01-02 bumper trim piece on my rear lip, it was dark when I finished last night so couldn’t get a decent pic. I will post a couple in my ride thread on my lunch break.
I believe your lunch is over by now. :poke:

After a solid three days of work on my car, I finally got my Powertrix arms in. 3 of my 4 lower control arms were seized and fused together. So cutting through the arms and grade 10 suspension bolts is not a great time, especially without power tools at some point.

But they are on today. Started at 8pm on Wednesday and finished just before Midnight tonight. But car is ready for Sowo now. Anyone else going?
Congratz. Mine were also seized, and the shop didn't have any fun time w/ those either. That's just amazing to me that you did the work on your own. (W/o power tools!? Damn..) No way in hell I can DIY on that in my lifetyle lol. Big props to you, Evan. Say good bye to the frequent toe-in on your baby girl. :cheers:

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Congratz. Mine were also seized, and the shop didn't have any fun time w/ those either. That's just amazing to me that you did the work on your own. (W/o power tools!? Damn..) No way in hell I can DIY on that in my lifetyle lol. Big props to you, Evan. Say good bye to the frequent toe-in on your baby girl. :cheers:

I used power tools on two of the three that were seized. But man sawing through that one trying to get done today takes quite a bit out of you. That's some thick stuff. But thanks, hopefully I can get the camber I want and keep my toe locked out

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Alright, get some good rest, buddy. Hopefully, you won't be having achy arms..

Not really what I did today, but more like "what I do -pretty much- everyday":
 ↓
At work, being away from a car next to me AMAP. Getting surgical w/ this. :p
IMAG5256_zpsqdf6joic.jpg

sonni_kuba

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took her to a provincial park, it rained, snapped up some pics, more in the Member's Ride thread.

IMAG2936.jpg

Back