What'd you do to your accord today?

DizzyP

Reaction score
Got it back from the shop! Was in a rental for a bit, Dodge Avenger then traded it for a Dodge Dart.

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Rail slide a car!!! I feel like Red Bull is gonna start having competitions on this soon!

I'll be the '15 champ for sure haha!

Took her to a provincial park, it rained, snapped up some pics, more in the Member's Ride thread.

IMAG2936.jpg
Looking good, buddy.

Being that low, it explains why you needed the front lip protector. :boink:

Hobbit

Reaction score
finally finished wiring for the audio and now I've gone and blown the deck speakers whoops HAHAHAHAHAHAH guess they don't like high powered head unit giving em death, next is the adapters to fit my 5.25" components upfront, and purchase a set of deck speakers LOL

Jordan_H

Reaction score
You beat me to it! Bought the wrap! Just haven't had time do do the shifter console, climate controls and window switch bezels

I might do my shifter console. If you got the 12 inch wide vinyl wrap you are going to need to stretch it slightly and that's where you're going to want another person to help you.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Drove it to Helen GA and back for SOWO. Sadly on the TL's because my rotiforms were scraping my quarters horribly in the rear. Got about a 50/50 split of people who yelled at me for bringing a Honda, and people who really liked it. Great event, it was crazy this year. I'll post a full description once I get my pictured edited

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Friend had some carbon fiber wrap he wasn't using so I got bored and wrapped my climate control
image1_zps65d38825.jpg
Looks well done. I always think that the 6.0gen bezel looks clean when it's wrapped, compared to the 6.5 gen bezel which has the big "DIN" for the CC unit. GJ!

Noticed that there is a squeaking sound coming from my front right suspension, when going over the speed bump / turning my steering wheel back 'n forth at a parking lot.

Checked the car underneath, and found this:

IMAG5283_zpszm3tovjn.jpg

• The boot is torn, and needs an replacement, but would this be the cause of the noise I'm getting ??
  • The shop has been telling me to have the PS fluid replaced b/c it's getting dirty (been several months since then). Could this be it ??

james'99

Reaction score
I might do my shifter console. If you got the 12 inch wide vinyl wrap you are going to need to stretch it slightly and that's where you're going to want another person to help you.

Thanks for the tip! I appreciate it!

Noticed that there is a squeaking sound coming from my front right suspension, when going over the speed bump / turning my steering wheel back 'n forth at a parking lot.

Checked the car underneath, and found this:

IMAG5283_zpszm3tovjn.jpg

• The boot is torn, and needs an replacement, but would this be the cause of the noise I'm getting ??
  • The shop has been telling me to have the PS fluid replaced b/c it's getting dirty (been several months since then). Could this be it ??

I suppose if you hear it while steering in park that there is a good possibility that that is the case. I've never had a tie rod boot rip so I really am not sure.

DizzyP

Reaction score
http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k588/Shin1ro/IMAG5283_zpszm3tovjn.jpg[/IMG]

Ain't no shame in calling the dealership shop and other ones and asking.

Back