What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
I haven't been this excited about anything related to my car for quite awhile. :gride:
I feel ya. I put my wheels next to my bed, when I first got mine. Felt like a little kid lol.

Was parking at UofL and saw an extremely attractive chick in a 98-00 coupe with OEM Fogs. I parked next to her and she gave me the thumbs up.

I think I'll be getting to know her very soon
Go get her tiger. :boink:

swapped the a-spec rims with honda center caps. I stil cant wash the car on this freezing weather.
img0038ht.jpg
Sweeeeet! Congrats, my friend. :beer:

Ratchet

Reaction score
thanks for the help RR.
I exchange the 8.5 with the 8's coz the front is poking. I have 5mm rear spacers though. still need 5mm more for better fitment.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
Finished messing with my shift boot after chopping my shifter down 2inches. Why did I wait so long to do this? I love driving my car again. Also threw my old weighted skunk2 shift knob on :thumbsup:

LeAccord

Reaction score
I left my accord in the garage with the interior partially apart while I'm on vacation.. Lol.

Have seen something 'accord' related though . In Vietnam and haven't seen a single 6ga yet .. :( but did see this very clean 2nd gen accord (correct me if I'm wrong).

image-6_zpsdf94c6e4.jpg

Apologies for iPhone quality picture close to night..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Forgot I still had to clean the purple paint off the valvestems, spent 45 minutes doing that. I just can't get over what a moron whoever painted these is. Totally did not give these wheels the attention they deserve.

Anyway, put one together last night. I was as giddy as a schoolboy. :lawl:

Pics in MR thread.

I feel ya. I put my wheels next to my bed, when I first got mine. Felt like a little kid lol.

haha that's awesome. It felt like Christmas to me last night, opening a box o shiny stuff. :lawl:

thanks for the help RR.
I exchange the 8.5 with the 8's coz the front is poking. I have 5mm rear spacers though. still need 5mm more for better fitment.

No prob.

I left my accord in the garage with the interior partially apart while I'm on vacation.. Lol.

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh551/LeAccord/image-6_zpsdf94c6e4.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

A large number of the population there can't afford cars, most people ride scooters or bikes.

So you are vacationing there? That's pretty sweet.

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score
haha that's awesome. It felt like Christmas to me last night, opening a box o shiny stuff. :lawl:

Don't we all love that sensation? Hahaha

A large number of the population there can't afford cars, most people ride scooters or bikes.

Yes, you are correct. But, now there are heaps of people driving in rather decent/respectable cars.

I have heard that most people will renew their car every 5-10 years so thats why I haven't seen any 'jdm' cars (evo's, skyline's, impreza's, etc..) although I've been told that there are a few in the main city areas.
Many are driving the usual Toyota camrys/corolla, kia's, hyundai's, newer model honda civics, lexus GS and LS models, and quite a few Mercedes. One that really caught my eye was a beautiful white Rolls Royce Phantom :drool: Apparently there are only two in the country..

Some model names are funny though .. "Kia 'New Morning' " :lawl:

Oh and I should add .. The roads are quite rubbish haha. Driving a slammed car is like a 99% no go.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Alex, you're very right, cars get renewed about every 5 years, which is why there is such an abundance of them available.

My wife has a friend who lives in Japan and my wife was in Japan for awhile, and they both told me the same thing.

They don't like to drive anything too old, so they get rid of them in order to get something newer.

Back