Please Some One Help Me Now!!!!!!

001Stunna

Reaction score
That is not your belt, so i'd have to retract my previous comment...damn thats sounds like a metal on metal rubbing to me.
What incident did you have? did it cause any damage to your car?

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
While i drove to my job it startes goin away a lil

My lil incident was....

I was chasin my cuzin on the grand central i took the curve a lil toooo quick nd i tapd the brakes nd the front tires lockd i drifted the curve until almost hit the wall nd broke my lip,my back bumper got scratchd up almost ****d it up....i was on my cuzins *** i was doin 145mph till the curve came:poke:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Doing 145mph/233kph is plain stupid but i get the feeling you know that now. hopefully. I don't see how that would cause that noise though unless you crashed into something and something got damaged.

Sexi4draccord

Reaction score
I didnt hit nuthing just normal fram stuff under like usual

Nd i love speed but i aint speedin that fast on my 6thgen ever again....

001Stunna

Reaction score
I didnt hit nuthing just normal fram stuff under like usual

Nd i love speed but i aint speedin that fast on my 6thgen ever again....

I'm sure others will say it too but, if you like to push your car...go to a track.
Doing it on the street simply puts your life and others around you in dangers way; simply because other drivers don't expect a car coming around the corner at 145mph and no matter how experienced one may be you can't exactly have total control of a car skidding from 145mpg either when your wheels lock up or you hit a bad patch on the road.

...back to the noise in question though, i doubt a belt would make that sort of noise but if you haven't changed them it's not a bad thing to do so. I'd probably side with the culprit being the pulley now though...

Back